Saudi Arabia (Reasons: Childhood, Adolescence, Current Business Everything surrounds the favorite Saudi)
Tea and black coffee
Favorite Night Clubs
I didn’t like Night Club
I see nightclubs or similar environments as the half-naked hangouts of intoxicated sick humanity outside of civilization. My choice (where nature has opened up to us its magnificent beauty) : - Sometimes even at the end of a hundred engagements comes some long timeless lazy time which I feel the pain of spending very intensely. (1) Enjoy Marine Driving on a long road by the sea in the midst of terrible storms. (2)Driving spirit board at high speed across the chest of the sea between the river. (3) To spend the night in a cottage made of dense clouds on the highest peak of the mountain, to be in touch with the clouds with the whole body and to enjoy the beauty of the spectacular game of clouds. (4)To realize that nature at night in the very scary environment of the safe cottage surrounded by their self-screaming while accepting the most terrifying animals in the dense forest. (5)The fun of sitting in front of the cottage built in the solitude of the sea and the beach in the solitude of the island of fishing with the fish in the tide and strong achade deu is different. === Note: - I am not a very rich person. First I allocate 25% of my own net earnings to my family and my own expenses. The remaining 75% is allocated to others in my society, including my poor innocent relatives.
Favorite TV News Sources
Favorite Styles Of Music
All kind of Animal
Thought ProcessSomewhat Artistic
What is the most important thing in a relationship?